Sales Administrator – ILAM Toyota
Job posted 30/12/2021
The main responsibility for this position will be supporting our new vehicle sales team, as well as building relationships with internal and external suppliers, to ensure the timely delivery of new vehicles to their new owners.
- Managing all new vehicle and fleet orders through the pre-delivery & accessory fitment process
- Support in registering vehicles
- Accurate ordering of accessories
- Ensure compliance with relevant company policies, procedures, and requirements
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and customers to ensure effective working relationships
- Strong and efficient computer skills, competent using excel
- Accuracy, with an eye for detail
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional customer service
The role is busy and interesting, offering plenty of variety and career opportunities. Most importantly we are looking for someone with initiative, energy, a commitment to getting the job done right first time. So if you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and want to be part of a team who work hard but have fun, then this role is for you!
Send your CV in confidence to: Nicole Miles, Administration Manager, ILAM Toyota at: email@example.com
Learn more about ILAM Toyota in Christchurch, here.