Qualified Automotive Technician – Autoworld Timaru
Job posted 30/12/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 83630
- Is it time for that lifestyle change?
- Looking at getting in the affordable housing market?
- Wanting a wide range of brands to work on to keep you on your toes?
We could be looking for you!
Autoworld Timaru is looking for that exceptional somebody to join the Autoworld service department team, that somebody that is looking to possibly further their skills with some of the leading brands the automotive market has to offer from all aspects of the world!
We are looking for someone that:
- Has great communication skills and a ‘go get it / can do’ attitude
- A full New Zealand drivers license
- Ability to excel in a busy workplace in a timely manner
- A current Warrant of Fitness issuing authority / certificate, not a must but ideally
- High level of diagnostics capability and fault finding
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Exceptional time management skill
- Neat and tidy presentation
Timaru is not just another small town but a large community that has a great sense of local pride, from lakes, beaches and wineries in the summer to ski fields, glacier walks and hot pools in the winter with everything in between on the door step of this strong community.
Autoworld Timaru hosts competitive brands such as Volkswagen, ŠKODA, Kia, and Nissan for servicing, maintenance, repairs, diagnosis, WOFs, etc. and is part of the Miles Group, a progressive automotive group with dealerships throughout New Zealand, giving internal support and being part of a much larger team and future opportunities.
You will be part a of a dedicated team that focuses on providing the highest level of customer service. Good communication skills, ability to diagnose those challenging faults, a great team player and also having a good laugh with them but ultimately get the job done.
New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa is a must.
Along with a competitive remuneration, we offer assistance in progressing your skill level with world leading brand training, a warm clean workshop and an outstanding team to work with!
If this is something that could be of interest then please send your CV in confidence through our online application form through this link.
Learn more about Autoworld Timaru, here.