Mercedes-Benz North Shore Wins Retailer of the Year Award
Mercedes-Benz North Shore takes home coveted Retailer of the Year award, among others in the 2021 awards.
Friday afternoon, 11 March 2022, our Mercedes-Benz North Shore team virtually attended the 2021 Mercedes-Benz Retailer of the Year awards. Though a virtual event doesn’t have quite the same atmosphere as a live one, our spirits were lifted when the award winners were announced. We are privileged and humbled to take home not one but six awards for the past year, showing that despite the adversities of 2021, we pulled through as a team and shone brightly in what was a tough year.
We are very thrilled to announce that Mercedes-Benz North Shore won the following awards:
– New Zealand Cars Retailer of the Year 2021
– New Zealand Vans Retailer of the Year 2021
We would also like to congratulate the following staff who won these outstanding awards:
– Victor Zhang for New Vehicle Sales Consultant of the Year for Elite
– Ashwin Doolabh for Pre-Owned Sales Consultant of the Year
– Zach Bauer for Business Manager of the Year
– Gary Hubbard for Vans Parts Manager of the Year
A huge congratulations to the individual awards, a massive congratulations and thank you to the entire team at Mercedes-Benz North Shore for winning Retailer of the Year for 2021! We are so proud to once again hold this title:
– New Zealand Retailer of the Year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, and now 2021
– New Zealand Vans Retailer of the Year 2018, 2019, 2020, and now 2021
On behalf of Bruce Miles, Craig Innes, and the entire team at Mercedes-Benz North Shore, we would like to extend a sincere thank you to all our valued customers, without whom none of this would be possible. We will continue striving to provide existing and future customers with the best customer experience we can offer.